[nagdu] new guide dog.

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:02:29 UTC 2011

Hi, Alex.

It's totally up to you where you get your guide dog. Some people are very
concerned about ownership. For others, it's not as big a deal. So, if you
feel that you've made the right choice for you, I wish you the very best.

In terms of supplies, I'd say it really depends on what you're looking for.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to
http://mojoradio.us/listen