[nagdu] Crisis Averted!

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Sun Feb 6 16:50:16 UTC 2011

I suspect the answer for not training certain dog breeds to perform specific
tasks, whether that be working as a guide, therapy dog, bomb and drug
detection, police work, etc--these tasks require specific temperaments not
found in many breeds.

Doug: Ya think many folks would want to pet my guide pitbull?