[nagdu] Crisis Averted!

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 17:48:13 UTC 2011

Tami,

I've had a few people think Monty is a pit bull, but then again I've had
people think my long ago pet Beagle was a pit bull. *smile*   I can't
remember anyone running screaming when they see Monty, but I also don't get
a lot of interference when he's along.  I get a lot of comments about how
beautiful he is, but it's rare that anyone gets real close or touches him
without asking.  I should say tries to touch him without asking because he
will duck petting from strangers.

I appreciate this more than words can express.  I don't think I could ever
work with a Golden Retriever because I don't think I could deal with the
unwanted attention.

Julie