[nagdu] The Tell Tale Tail

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sun Feb 6 19:55:14 UTC 2011

Tami and all,

Katy is an extremely active tail wagger.  She even wags it in her sleep.  I
love the feeling of walking along in harness and feeling her tail brush
against me.  I'm convinced that now that she's turned six her tail bearings
are going to go out and I'll have to replace the wag train.  <grin>

She has three distinctive wags, depending on the occasion. There's the I'm
so happy I can hardly contain myself wag she does when we're about to snap
on the harness and go to work.  Then there's the Weapon of mass destruction
wag  she has while she's playing or giving someone affection.  This wag is
extremely dangerous for stereo remotes, bottles, candles, or anything
sitting on a low table, hence the WMD designation.  Then there's the slow
and sedate gulf wag if we're in someplace quite and I praise her for taking
me to the specific place I asked her to find.

I just love how expressive these dogs and their tails can be.

The handle on my recliner apparently doesn't qualify as an exercise
machine...who knew ?
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com