[nagdu] Now I know WAS RE: What do you do when...

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sun Feb 6 20:09:23 UTC 2011

Oh they use mulch like that here.  It really does smell like a combination
of number two, something decomposing and someone doing something very
illegal in their garage.  Glad you got it sorted out, though.  <grin>

The handle on my recliner apparently doesn't qualify as an exercise
machine...who knew ?
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com