[nagdu] GPS Training

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 00:08:47 UTC 2011

Yikes!  Hugs!  The news is so caught up with all the ice everywhere else and
the other extremes and snow over on the more populated side the country, I
guess we figure y'all in Montana are used to it, so it's not news.  Do you
feel special?  /smile/

I feel bad for everybody, except us west coasters, who are having a
spectacularly non newsworthy winter.  Just our usual, dull, gray, wet and by
now tedious usual.  At least I get a break or two from cabin fever without
freezing for the most part.

Hang in there!  And be ready to harness up that dog and go when the ice
melts!

Tami Smith-Kinney