[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Feb 8 19:39:53 UTC 2011

I get that you won't not accept but if they say "Your dog doesn't pass muster" will you then have to pay them for the bloodwork and maybe a fine on top of that? You see where I'm going? The request isn't necessairly out of line, especially if therapy dogs have to meet the same rules, but to spring it on you last minute is not good business practice, nor is it good PR practice. I know I'd think twice about donating either my time or money to an organization that pulled this.