[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:08:05 UTC 2011

Oh, I'm not concerned aout the human requirement. It is the same for everyone at the hospital. Hospice facility is no at the hospital but is in a separate place, but I would expect the testing myself because it is a hospital requirement. Two weeks though and they are concerned about the dog's medical records. He is not a surprise and it didn't come up two weeks ago. Rebekah makes a good point.