[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:49:05 UTC 2011

Yeah, maybe. Oh, yeah, and about the giving blood thing that I mentioned before. After I started the hepatitis vaccination series yesterday, I did not go give the blood. So I have to save that for another time. As for the hospital, the other experience that makes us curious was that the woman had told me I could go to orientation last week and they would let me go ahead and get started with that, but when I called about it, she acted like I made it up. It is easy to misunderstand, but I am pretty sure I did not misunderstand that. Then too, the person who called today was not that person; this was a male and he is the director. This doesn't intimidate me if they are working up to saying we appreciate your interest but no way Jose. LOL.