[nagdu] o/t friends we must share our happiness

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:14:22 UTC 2011

Wild cheers in Egypt after vice president announces that President Hosni Mubarak has stepped down.

As you know my friends and my daughter family live in Egypt

And today a peacful revolution is in our history.

Egypt is Free!

We are so happy in this house!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.