[nagdu] Relieving harness update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 11 16:19:10 UTC 2011

I figured there are probably others out there dealing with the same problem.
>To put a dog down for these hard to manage incidents just isn't the right
thing to do for most of us who know our dogs deserve the best we can
possibly give them in their last years.

Yes, that's exactly what we thought. I'm sure glad I'd heard about the
relieving harness.
The old lady will be sixteen in April, if she makes it that far.  Her back
end is getting bad, and her mind wanders, but she still enjoys going out
for a good sniff, or getting her dinner or a treat, or just being petted.
She just keeps going along, doing her thing. She's amazing.
Tracy