[nagdu] Going out during training

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Feb 11 18:04:56 UTC 2011

Regarding those states that allow unlicensed drivers to freely move  about
the roads. I am sure they are the very same which feel gays and lesbians
cannot fight in the armed forces to defend our country, the same ones which
think our president is a Muslim and not a Christian, not that his being a
Muslim would be a problem at all, and they are probably the same states that
oppose taxing the mega wealthy. One or two states holding on to these truths
mean little in the bigger picture as evidenced by the fact gays can openly
fight in our military, that the president is a Christian and that we're
moving toward equal taxation for the mega rich hopefully in the next
election. I know all these points have no bearing on the topic at hand, and
the same holds true for what you offered in your post..

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.