[nagdu] We Can Learn A Lot From the Egyptions

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 19:37:00 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

    There's a lesson for all of us. The Egyptian protests are an example of
what can happen when a nation's people  stand united and seeks to change
that country's system of government. And so it is with our organization. Be
it guide  dog access legislation, the treatment of applicants, students, and
graduates of guide dog training programs, etc. Much can be achieved if we
all speak with one voice, take stands against what's wrong with the guide
dog movement and work to put it right, and not tie the hands of our national
leadership. This organization can learn a lot from the Egyptians. I hope we
do.

Peter Donahue