[nagdu] a new guide dog program

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:40:23 UTC 2011

Well, in all seriousness, I think it does, for me, add to my appreciation of the schools. Each I am sure has its flaws, each has its good points, and those of us who train there are either loyal to the program where we have trained or find we need to seek something different, such as another program. I for one would not like to take the time to owner train, and so I also appreciate the work the owner trainers do here. It is interesting to learn of the "goins on" of owner training, and to be able to continue to appreciate, for me, TSE, but for sure any of the schools. I think they need to be called to account for problems, but by and large I appreciate what the ones I know best do anyway.

Nuf of that.
CL