[nagdu] a new guide dog program

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 21:16:20 UTC 2011

Julie,

Well, like they say, write what you know.  /grin/  Actually, I nearly missed
it to, while I was savoring the satire, until I started to try thinking of a
clever way to join in the fun, looking for the best "joke's on me" angle...

Then it struck me  I already went through exactly that program.  I just
haven't gotten around to sending in the check.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney