[nagdu] introducing us

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Feb 18 03:53:33 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm nuke to the NAGDU list. My name is Lisa Irving. My guide dog's name is,
Bernie. We live in San Diego. I trained with Bernie at Guiding Eyes for the
Blind a few months ago. Bernie is my third guide dog. Bernie is a lab
retriever mix. My GEB classmates described his color as, variegated. He has
creamy  shades of browns, caramel and some patches of white. Overall, Bernie
is a mellow fellow. His best friend's name is, Langdon. Can you guess who
one of my best friends is? Yeah, Lyn and I pal around and we take martial
arts together.

As for me, I've lived in San Diego almost 23 years. I enjoy bogie boarding
which can be described as, chicken surfing. One lays on the board and rides;
glides, on a wave of any where from two to five feet high. I'm involved in a
local church and I'm between jobs. My favorite color is turquoise and I'm
semi vegetarian.Hey, I love my carbs too!

  That is, my guide dog