[nagdu] introducing us

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:43:14 UTC 2011

Yes I'd like a pup that could speak a few different languages, please. Lets
see Spanish, Chinese, and of course English. And for the same pup to be able
to cook, would be awesome. Now can I add an request for my C.R.A.P. dog to
do, clean house and laundry too, please. I mean if I am asking for all those
things, its important to know as a "super blind" person, I can do all those
tings. But I might accidentially put the wrong thing in the washer, instead
of detergent. Its just so hard to be blind, and not see. LOL *rolls eyes*
LOL

Marsha