[nagdu] Muslim cab drivers: not a slam on their beliefs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 00:22:13 UTC 2011

One thing, I have to mention here, is our rights. Cab drivers and anyone who engages in any business, even myself as a person who owns her own business. You service everyone or you service no one.

Then don't be a cab driver if you are that devote. Here in Brooklyn, NY.  The Hassidic which are devout Jews, which I am also, but not a devout Jew yeah right, but where they live they run there own buses and cab companies for there community, there own people they prefer that. If someone is driving a cab they represent that cab company and it is up the to cab company to enforce the laws.

We can complain complain complain, but go and find out who the company is who is running it, and go after them for allowing the cabbie to do this.  Here in NY they can lose there license for refusal.

I have difficult clients, but am I not going to service them anymore,  no way that is my name out there, I smile and say thank you, hopefully they come back.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.