[nagdu] Fw: 12 hours from gdb visit.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Feb 20 15:36:58 UTC 2011

Stepper.

I'm so glad you got that hurtle behind you.

Just a question, though, guys.
What is it with these guide dog school reps?
I don't even know what damned foot I use to check for curbs, honestly.
I actually think it's the right, because I've found if I put my left foot
out I inadvertently push my dog over to the left, but frankly I don't know.
I'll check next time I'm walking.

So, in other words, the dog is so precisely trained that a person putting
their right foot out would be a problem?--wondering face.
And this obsession they have with traffic reading...it's hard to read
traffic even for the best blind travelers sometimes and besides, the factor
in charge of a crossing is the drivers, not you, really, you could be
crossing on the light and still some jerk will come barreling through.

Geeze, if we were all so perfect we wouldn't need dogs at all.

We're rooting for you, Stepper.

JMO.