[nagdu] And that reminds me of the cab driver issue

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Feb 20 18:27:09 UTC 2011

I apologize if you find my point of view distasteful.
However, what I' trying to say is that I should not have to be in a position
to even care about their religious beliefs in relation to guide dog access.
One should have nothing to do with another.
I am as critical about people of my own religion, Jewish, when the very
orthodox react negatively to dogs for God knows what reason.
Religious beliefs are personal and I don't need them to impinge on access.

Dan