[nagdu] Blind man Dr Tom Pey may sue Eurostar after beingleftontrain in Brussels

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Feb 20 18:31:46 UTC 2011

My Internet is working at the moment - hopefully a permanent fix tomorrow
when the COX man comes!

I've had fairly good luck flying.  Yes, the bulkhead seats are smaller!  I
avoid the bulkhead and use the regular seating where I put Landon's butt
under the seat ahead of me and try to have him lie between my feet.

Landon "unloaded" in COSCO around when I first had him home and it was his
first visit to that store!  My friend and I still laugh about it.  This
happened bwecause I didn't realise he still had more to do when I relieved
him just before going into the store.

Lyn and Landon