[nagdu] Cost of owning a guide dog

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:12:40 UTC 2011

I spend about 30 dollars a month on flint river ranch dog food as I
order it every 2 months and its 60 then. I spend 46 dollars a year on
heartworm treatment and 100 a year on flea treatment. I spend about
maybe 10 to 20 bucks every 2 months on bones, and about 30 to 60 on
vet visits at this time. I also spend about 40 bucks every month to 6
weeks to get my dog a bath because I can't do it myself right now and
I need the dog smell to be away as it bothers me right now.