[nagdu] renting homes or apartments:

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 23:33:02 UTC 2011

Julie, I just sent out the Fair Housing Amendments Act Q&A...very good.
However, we always need to keep in mind that State housing laws may provide
more protections, so always check those first.  Housing laws are generally
found under one's States Equal Rights, Civil Rights or similar division.

HTH,
Steve