[nagdu] Religious Beliefs & Law

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 21 00:04:17 UTC 2011

    Though I agree that stereotypical characterizations of Muslims is as
offensive as those of blindness and all of us have the right to our personal
religious beliefs. when those religious beliefs result in behavior that
violates the law, one cannot use that belief to justify the offense. I may
have the religious belief in huma sacrifice but if I commit a homicide, I
cannot justify that homicide based upon my religious tenets.

Fraternally yours,
Marion