[nagdu] the dog cut me off

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 02:05:13 UTC 2011

Katrin,

Good description of using a leg bump.  I've been racking my brain to think
what I've done with Mitzi when she crosses over to sniff and finally
realized that I just bump her with my knee and then use my knee and leg to
push her body back into proper position if she doesn't straighten out on her
own before I can do that.  It is a gentle way to correct the situation and
make my point with her.  She thinks it is terribly offensive and cruel for
me to be so mean to her.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney