[nagdu] Cost of owning a guide dog

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Tue Feb 22 04:15:47 UTC 2011

Buddy, didn't expect any negatives coming your way.  Indeed, I've lived in
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada for virtually all of my adult life.
Mostly, I hate snow and cold, but tons of wind-driven snow are the
exceptions.  The problem is, with cold at least 6 months of the year, with
occasional slushy moments, means much of what fell in mid October could well
be around in April.

Me, I'm a tree hugger, love the smell of fresh flowers qand greenery, and
you just can't beat that hot Prairy sky in the Doug days of summer.

Dog: Sunny days are coming!