[nagdu] And that reminds me of the cab driver issue

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 08:46:05 UTC 2011

Doug, to darn funny!

I had a "memorable" cab ride about 15 years ago. Basically, the cab driver
refused to take me and my guide dog. He told me to get out of the cab. When
I refused  he got nasty. I asked him for his name and his ID number. He
refused the information. Grab a tissue for what happened next. He told me he
was taking me to the police. Bring it on  bro!. Well, I took the guy to
court and the police testified on my behalf. I'm guessing the guy never made
that error again. It wasn't funny then. Oh yeah, my guide dog and I arrived
at work in a squad car!