[nagdu] Blind man Dr Tom Pey may sue Eurostar after being left ontrain in Brussels

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 23 23:38:09 UTC 2011

Hi Tami:

Yes, Bogart can get it going at times. Yesterday he was groommed. I booked this appointment before I went away last weekend to germany (he stayed with my girlfriend for this short trip). No one told me we were going to have a record breaking cold snap here. Okay, for all you easterners don't get worried a record breaking cold snap here means that it will go down to -10 C at night. I think 0 C is 32 F. So we're not going to die but he had quite the long curls and now he seems like he is naked. So yesterday and today I noticed that we have been walking at break neck speeds. I expect more on our walk home later. Bogart is now part of my daily exercise program to get me in shape for my hawaii holiday in May. :)

Gary