[nagdu] smelly dogs

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 07:03:51 UTC 2011

I had a lab mix at one time. He stunk no matter what I did. It turned out
that he had medical issues.

My current dog, Bernie, is a lab mix. He doesn't smell funky. however, he
has    that dog  yuck breath . I brush his teeth about once a week. So, it's
some thing I'm not crazy about, but I live with it. I also cheat now and
then and anoint his head with nice smelly essential oil. I like sandlewood
and sometimes, clove.

Good luck.

Lisa and Bernie