[nagdu] New Member

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Feb 26 20:17:50 UTC 2011

Welcome, Will and Gypsey, and Susan Jones and pup!  I somehow missed her
post where she introduced herself.

I'm Lyn and I have a male Lab/Golden cross from TSE.  His name is Landon and
we've been partnered sinse November 2007. We live in San Diego, CA - usually
sunny and warm but not this week due to a cold winter storm from the north.

Landon and I do pet assisted therapy for the Humane Society and our local
military hospital and we enjoy this very much.

Landon told me he wants to form a Doggy Caucus in our local Democratic club!
LOL.  He even got an award as Volunteer of the Year in our club for being
cute and inviting at street fairs where he ropes in the folks who come and
pet him and we then talk to them about our candidates or register them to
vote!  We have great fun.  Oh yeah, I also got that award with Landon, LOL!
We made club history - they never gave an award to a non human member.

Landon and I enjoy walking, playing, and our various activities out in the
community.

You'll enjoy this list - lots of great folks on it and we are quite lively
at times so feel free to jump into the fray!

Lyn and Landon