[nagdu] intro

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 20:03:12 UTC 2011

Hi Rebecca!  Congratulations on getting ready for your next partner in
crime!  Have an awesome time.

Will from Texas

Will Burley
713..614.3322
William.burley3 at gmail.com

www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and
satellite!  Save money and get better service.  Ask me how you can keep more
money in your pocket TODAY!

www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C. provides
experienced, efficient and excellent virtual paralegal services to sole
practitioners to small - medium size law firms.  Refer us to an attorney who
utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral fee.