[nagdu] Hold the med. community more accountable-- therapyandemotional support animals - leaping lizzards

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 23:48:26 UTC 2011

Thanks for all of your words of wisdom and thoughtful remarks. As for the
stinky dog, it passed away. The stinky dog; an emotional support dog
accompanied its owner to a group for emotional support. It was facilitated
by a mental health professional.  No one is the group, including me, spoke
up- maybe out of apprehension, or perhaps out of not wanting to offend the
owner.

Back to the issue of holding those to some standard of accountability for
writing a medical  declaration in support of the individual's need for an
emotional support dog, they ought to have some responsibility. Sorry for the
rambling.

Lisa and Bernie