[nagdu] Harness buckle rubbing

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 04:45:37 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone:
I have been working my dog more and he has been laying down more. I
noticed that he has developed soars on his arm and armpit area where
the buckle to his harness goes. He is a seeing eye dog. I was
wondering if others had had this problem and what they did to resolve
it.

BTW just an update. I have been pulling on the flexi lead if my dog
doesn't come and giving him treats if he comes either voluntarily or
slightly voluntarily and it is slightly improving. He took off two
weeks ago when the leash slipped out of my hand while I was relieving
him and the only way I got him back was sneak up behind him.

Anyways any assistance that individuals could give me concerning the
harness buckle rubbing would be greatly appreciated.

--
Lora