[nagdu] Harness buckle rubbing

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Feb 28 12:16:44 UTC 2011

Hi Lora,
My girlfriend who also has had her guides through TSE, had the exact same
issue with her last dog.  First, she consulted with the school as the
harness may have been too tight.  Also, her posture and the way she was
holding the harness may have been contributing to this problem.  How she
resolved it after the consultation with the school was to get some
self-adhesive mole hair fabric that she cut into strips and put it on the
rub areas.  It wasn't too long and her dog was healed.  She did also have
him checked by the vet to make sure that none of the spots were infected.
Hope this helps,

Steve