[nagdu] Stupid people?

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 19:38:47 UTC 2011

Today, Kip and I went shopping with my mom. I was holding her arm,
heeling Kip who was behaving very well. We stopped at this little
stand in the mall which had these rings you could get engraved with
your name on them. I was feeling the different types of rings, when I
had noticed that Kip had broken his sit, and his tail was beating my
legs. I immediately knew someone was petting my dog, so I turned a
little to my left and said very politely, can you please stop petting
my dog, he's a working dog and you are distracting him. Without
missing a beat teh guy says sure, but leave my stand right now. I was
taken aback, I just stood their. My mom was like lets go this guy
asked us to leave. I was like no mom he has no right to ask us to
leave, my dog was going nothign wrong and neither were we, the got got
enraged and told us to leave right now. My mom and I found the mall
manager and reported the situation, and were told it'd be handled. I
was just shocked, my dog was well groomed, was sitting perfectly at my
left side while I browsed, bothering no one, and yet what an idiot.
Jessica and Kip