[nagdu] Strategies For Dealing With Mental Midgets

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Mon Jan 3 00:27:55 UTC 2011

Thinking about this whole situation of clinging unwanted interference--you know--the kind where the word "no" is to complex for some folks to comprehend, I have some further possible solutions.  I carry a whistle costing a total of $2.00 (and hey, it includes both a visual compass and thermometer.  A strategic blast at worst jars the offender into nonoffensiveness, and at best gets the attention of at least a few folks in the area.

For those who have cell phones equipped with cameras, learn how to use them--a picture is worth a thousand words, especially if the offender understands the implications of exposure on UTube, twitter, facebook, etc with appropriate identifying text.  I don't yet have such a phone; I want the IPhone IV since OCR is more accurate with a 5 megapixel camera.

Doug: Collecting enough bits to byte you!