[nagdu] Stupid people?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 15:20:39 UTC 2011

Michael and Lyn,

So sometimes education can best be accomplished with a really big stick?
/grin/

I have been curious to know how the mall management will deal with it now
that they have been informed and promsed to do something.

Hm...  In situations like the one Jessica described, once I've calmly and
coolly explained the gist of the laws, I end by saying loudly as I make my
exit, "If you don't need my money, I'll go elsewhere!"  I believe this
clears the situation up nicely for the offending shop staff and for innocent
bystanders.  The idiot is, after all, costing the business more than it
costs me to support another shop where people know how to behave.

Tami Smith-Kinney