[nagdu] Strategies For Dealing With Mental Midgets

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Tue Jan 4 01:42:07 UTC 2011

Lyn, many years ago, before all this marvelous protective technology was
available to blind folks, I had a friend who used one of those disposable
cameras to snap pictures of autos and related items.  He told me at the time
that he usually got what he shot, so to squeak.

Doug: Wonder if there are pictures of me out there not so subtally wiping a
goober from a dripping nose when it's minus 35, gloves are amazingly
absorbent!