[nagdu] pet-proofing your dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jan 4 15:21:25 UTC 2011

Now I like the fist idea.
Even if I don't carry treats around all of the time.
I will have to ask my dog to do this.
Some times Goldens want to act as though they have no clue what you are
talking about.
As though they are laughing at you under their breath giggle.
Trust me this is my dog.
If to many persons tries to help he suddendly doesn't know his training.
So he gets help finding steps things like that.
I have had to ask people to back away because I know rite when he is
starting his stupid act.
Thanks for sharing.