[nagdu] winter grooming

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 4 16:06:58 UTC 2011

Julie.
Try a Roomba. Not sure if this is the spelling but it's a robotic vacuum i.e. it scoots around and vacuums stuff up.
It doesn't work if you have a lot of stuff around like toys and the like, but if you can brush the dogs in say a bedroom and then let roomba do its thing with the door closed, Bell should be happy.