[nagdu] Robot vacuums

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 16:24:41 UTC 2011

We received one of these robot vacuums about 4 years ago, and the thing was
fun to observe, but truly high maintenance.  It would get stuck trying to go
under some of our end tables, and in other ways its behavior wasn't
predictable.  So we returned it, but perhaps now the bugs have been ironed
out of them.  As I recall, it did a nice job picking up dog hair.  My dog
did think it a strange creature, though.  But she wasn't too freaked out by
it.  Our dogs can get used to just about anything, though I've been told of
some who think they need to herd such a wandering machine!!

You might go to Amazon and see what reviewers have to say about these.

Sherrill