[nagdu] Man's guide dog causing row at Bloomingdale condo

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jan 6 13:51:16 UTC 2011

My daughter has had only one surgery in her life. If I'd had a dog, I'd not have taken it because my daughter needed me both before and after the surgery and I was so focused on that that I'd not have handled the dog well.
When my daughter was a newborn, she needed to have her spine examined by an ultrasound image. I did bring my dog to that appointment and wished I hadn't. Again, my energy was split between making sure my daughter was given the right care and given it kindly and my dog needing the right instructions at the right time.
I feel for this guy. I also do wonder how much the dog barks though
I tend not to like condo living. You own the unit but have all the crap you get when you rent.