[nagdu] work. school. energy and time

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:34:46 UTC 2011

I definitely think that managing time is easier with subsequent dogs than
with your first, because you have an idea of what will be expected of you in
training that first-time handlers just don't have. I will be going into
class on Monday to train with my third guide, and will have to miss a week
of school in doing so, even with the shorter, accelerated training option.
I'm trying to at least get a head-start on some of the reading so that I
don't have to worry about it while in class.

Liz

E-mail: liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Visit my LiveJournal: http://www.unsilenceddream.livejournal.com
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lizbot