[nagdu] guide dog equipment

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:59:22 UTC 2011

Hi all.
I am looking into purchasing a few things for Kip and wanted recommendations.
Types of things i'm looking for are.
collars, both nylon, chain, and no slip.
harness
harness handle
clothing to fit a labrador like coat, boots, jackets, t-shirts,
hoodies, sweaters.
leashes
I'm also looking for suggestions on food. He's currently eating purina
one chicken and rice and is doign well, but he's needing like 4 cups a
day to keep him at the right weight, and i'd like to feed something a
bit healthier. I tried blue buffalo and wellness blue buffalo fish and
sweet potatoe and wellness chicken, and both gave him very loose
stools even after a week of being on them exclusively and I had done a
proper change over of about a week to a week and a half.
Any other helpful products you can suggest would also be helpful.
Any places to get nicely priced nylabones or other good bones would be
good as well.
We're a pretty new team and I'd just like to get a few more things.
I'd like the harness so that our nice one from teh school doesn't get
all banged up and we can use it for special outings.
Jessica