[nagdu] Cruel training methods

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:07:45 UTC 2011

I had that happen to me in Applebees yesterday. The dog was doing the lab dive under tables as we went through. I gave him a hearty leash correction; when we began leaving the place, he didn't do the lab dive under any tables, but when I got outside a woman told me how I was so cruel and that if she knew who to report me to she would; there were a lot of animal rights people in there, she said. I thanked her and cruised off through the parking lot. No one was actually going to listen to me anyway. The people I was with were quite upset by it. When we got in the car, Fisher licked me a sloppy kiss across the face.

CL