[nagdu] Dog carrying

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jan 12 16:02:07 UTC 2011

It sounds like one of those ideas that sound sgreat in theory but not in reality.
And, this thread has me smiling as my daughter is going through a phase where she wants to be carried. She'll say "I need carry" whenever she decides she doesn't want to walk. So now I'm imaging everybody's dogs figuring out they *can* be carried and saying "I need carry" whenever they don't feel like walking anymore.
Can you guys tell this has already been a long week?