[nagdu] happy new year, update from our 2 dog household, and question about boots.

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jan 17 21:40:33 UTC 2011

Ioana,
I actually just purchased a set for my guide on Overstock.com and we just
went on a 2.5 mile walk today in the freshly fallen snow here in Western
Wisconsin.  Now, these do not look like balloons, but rather like little
boots.  I especially like the fasteners as they hel without any problem.
Prior to this set, I used a product called *Paw-tectors* which seem to fit
your description.  They did have a tendency to come off especially if you
did not tighten them enough.  However, they were very rugged, and protected
the paws very well.  Just be careful with both of these products as they,
through my experience with 3 guides, tend to overheat the dog unless used in
conditions that are colder than 20 degrees F.

Hope this helps,
Steve & Misha