[nagdu] Guide dog book

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 24 13:24:05 UTC 2011

I see a guide dog book in the "new books" section of the NLS Digital
Talking Books.  This is what it says:

Traveling Blind: Adventures in Vision with a Guide Dog by My Side
Krieger, Susan. Read by Mitzi Friedlander. Reading time 8 hours 7 minutes.
Travel

Stanford professor Krieger describes adapting to life with progressively
limited vision caused by birdshot retinochoroidopathy. She writes of
embarking
upon local and long-distance trips and exploring the southwest desert with
her guide dog Teela and her lover Hannah. 2010.