[nagdu] Using a guide dog in a gym

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 25 16:32:07 UTC 2011

Much of what you do depends on your pup. My first dog seemed to get uncomfortable with random people petting her. My second was an attention slut. Both were much happier if they were right with me or if they couldn't see me. Tracy's and Meghan's suggestions are great if your dog has the right personality. Mine didn't.