[nagdu] Using a guide dog in a gym

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Jan 25 17:40:00 UTC 2011

This is actually one of those situations in which you might want to consider
not bringing your dog if you cannot find a good solution. Usually, Lexia
goes everywhere with me, but there are a few places that she does not go.
How do you get to the gym? Sometimes, even if getting there with the guide
dog is easier/smoother, it's what goes on after you get there that matters
more. Just my two cents.

Nicole